BCM Arya is affiliated with University of Cambridge Assessment International Education. We have been imparting education as per global standards to enable students to be lifelong learners equipped with skills to face challenges of the present world.
Admission Rules / Fee Schedule (2020-21)
- Parents who wish to get their children admitted to any class should go through the school website for details.
- A student coming from other institution will have to appear for an Entrance test.
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit and as per the availability of seats.
- For admission to Primary and Middle classes it is compulsory for the students to submit a Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from the previous school attended along with Progress Report Card.
- Admission will be confirmed only if the School Leaving/Transfer Certificate is duly countersigned by the Board Authorities from which they migrate.
- Particulars in the Admission Form should be the same as mentioned in the Date of Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
|LKG-V ||INR 6200 Per/ Month
|V-X ||INR 6500 Per/ Month
|XI-XII ||INR 7000 Per/ Month